Followers

Veganmofo, I got nothing.

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm actually ahead of schedule for my 20 blog commitment this month. I posted one thing that I wouldn't normally post yet (call it a work in progress) and another that that has quit a bit of tinkering still to do. Today, I'm shooting for pure plagiarism. I don't want to be creative. I don't want something new. I want Mac & Cheese damnit!

I made vegandad's Creamy Mac & Cheese. Its good. Its really good. To be fair, I've made such dramatic changes, I think I can claim it as my own. Don't strain your eyes while reading my lengthy list of modifications:

--Cut nutritional yeast back to 6 tbs
--Add broccoli (about 4 cups)

Broccoli Mac & Cheese

OK. I'm good. I've got a full belly and I'm one post closer to twenty.

, , , |

SHARE THIS POST:








edit post

2 comments

  1. LOL!
    I have no desire to try Mac and Cheese, sorry...correct that. I HAD no desire to try Mac and Cheese but looking at that I wanna try it now!
    Looooks sooo good.

     
  2. This is definitely the best cheez sauce I have tried!

    Yep, I think that with ALLLLL those modifications you can definitely call it your own...

    I like my mac n cheez with peas, but broccoli is definitely a good add it!

     

Label Cloud

   

Popular Posts