Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Holiday Feast

Sunday, November 28, 2010

We had our Thanksgiving feast yesterday, so we could celebrate with one of our good friends.  And calling it a feast may have been an understatement.  I had a batch of Italian Sausage seitan in the freezer, so I made Sausage Stuffing and another, Wild Mushroom Stuffing.  We had a double batch of Zucchini Fritters that were perfect with fresh Pull Apart Rolls and Cranberry Sauce.  We snacked on Artichoke & Spinach Dip and Baco-Bacon Dip and filled our plates with green bean casserole and mashed potatoes with two kinds of gravy.

It was a great mix of old favorites and new recipes. I've made mushroom stuffing before, but the one I made yesterday was my favorite by far.  And I made a holiday gravy with a hint of cranberry to go with the fritters that will also get a post in the next few days.  But everyone's favorite was the pull apart rolls.  They were fluffy and sweet and prefect with a zucchini fritter.

Pull Apart Rolls

Zucchini Fritters

|

SHARE THIS POST:








edit post

1 Responses to Holiday Feast

  1. Those rolls look amazing Matt!

     

Label Cloud

   

Popular Posts